In preparation for the lifting of government restrictions stemming from the COVID-19 pandemic NBP Management is implementing protective measures to our buildings.
- Ionization Air Purification System Program
- Electrostatic Disinfecting in all Common Areas
- Hand sanitizing stations in all Common Areas
- Signage posted with CDC guidelines
- Temperature Checks
Guidelines to be adhered to at all times:
- In compliance with CDC guidelines do not enter the building if you have any of the following symptoms: Fever, cough shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, chills, repeated shaking with chills, muscle pain, headache, sore throat, loss of taste or smell.
- All persons should wash or sanitize their hands prior to coming to work as well as after entering the building and after using the restroom.
- All persons in common areas should wear masks
- Elevator occupancy will be limited to 2 persons per cab
- Stairways will be designated as ascending or descending
- Report all on site incidents of COVID-19 cases to NBP Management immediately.
Our priority is to promote public health and we believe it is important that we all continue to work together and maintain open lines of communication.
If employees or visitors tests positive for COVID-19, has had exposure to COVID-19 or returning from an area impacted by the outbreak of COVID-19 then notify NBP Management immediately. In addition, notify NBP Management if any COVID-19 related incident occurs that prompts Tenants or their employees to inform local, regional state or national public health authorities. If we receive notification for any of the above reasons, appropriate action will be imposed depending on the circumstances, which may include closing the building for health and safety reasons.
Any person failing to comply with these guidelines will be asked to vacate the building.
Let us all work together toward staying healthy and safe.